Educational Benefits

GI Bill® Educational Benefits

The links below provide information about Veterans educational benefits. For more information regarding individual eligibility for these and other educational benefits, please contact the VA Educational Hotline at 1-888-442-4551 or visit the website at Our Veteran Center staff can not determine a veteran’s eligibility for benefits.

Chapter 30 Montgomery GI Bill® Active Duty
Chapter 31 Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment
Chapter 33 Post 9/11 GI Bill®
Chapter 1606 Montgomery Bill Selected Reserve
Chapter 1607 Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
Chapter 35 Dependents Education Assistance Program
The Marine Gunnery Sergeant John David Fry Scholarship

Choice Act, Section 702

We are compliant with Choice Act, Section 702. For information regarding our residency policy please check our website.

Deployed or Returning to Active Duty Status

Explore your options if Deployed or Returning to Active Duty Status.

Departments of Veterans Affairs and Defense Education Benefits Programs

If you served on Active Duty, you might be eligible for education benefits offered by the Department of Veterans Affairs. For example, the Post-9/11 GI Bill® provides financial support for educational and housing expenses to individuals with at least 90 days of aggregate service after September 10, 2001, or individuals discharged with a service-connected disability after 30 days. You must have received an honorable discharge to be eligible for the Post-9/11 GI Bill®.

If you are currently serving in the military, you may be eligible for funding offered through the Department of Defense Tuition Assistance Program. Check your eligibility status and the amount for you qualify with your Service prior to enrolling.

If you are the spouse or child of a service member who is serving on active duty Title 10 orders in the paygrades of E1-E5, O1-O5, or W1-W2, you may be eligible for financial assistance from the Department of Defense for education, training and/or occupational license and credentials necessary for a portable career.

If you are the spouse of child of a service member, you may be eligible for transfer of the service members Post-9/11 GI Bill® benefits to you.

Consumer information and complaint process

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at